Vietnam Tourist/ Business Visa
Aiming to welcome more and more travelers to the country, Vietnam with its open policy has made the visa procedure simpler for travelers wishing to visit the country. In addition to the traditional way of applying for a visa at Vietnam Embassy, visitors to Vietnam now has another option to go about this matter which is apply for a visa on arrival.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to get a visa for Vietnam. Instead of visiting the Vietnam Embassy, the visa applicants only need to submit the visa application form via internet to a travel agent who will work as the connection between the applicants and the Vietnam Immigration to get the visa approval letter returned to the applicants via email. With the approval letter, the visa applicants can get on flight and have visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
The procedure to get a visa on arrival is very simple. Just follow these steps and you will get your visa without visiting Vietnam Embassy or sending your original passport away for a while.
- Fill out the online visa form and submit to the travel agent who specializes in offering visa on arrival service.
- Make payment of service fee (you pay to the travel agent for processing your visa application, submitting it to the Vietnam Immigration Department, follow all the required procedures and have visa approval letter returned to your registered email).
- Get visa approval letter via email together with the entry and exit form (after 1 or 2 working days since your payment of service fee).
- Print them out and fill out the entry and exit form.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 or 3-month multiple entry visa) and put all along with your passport in a package.
- Get on flight and show the above prepared things to the Immigration Officer at the airport to get visa stamped onto your passport.
A comprehensive guide for applying for Vietnam visa on arrival can be found at http://www.vietnam-visa.com/ which treasures over 10 years of experience in offering visa on arrival service to travelers to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa At Embassy
Travelers should keep in mind that although visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming, it is applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air only. Therefore, if you plan to travel to Vietnam by land or sea or wish to obtain a fully stamped visa on passports before departure, you should contact the nearest Vietnam embassy for visa application.
It may take you 2-5 working days to get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in any country which is the most convenient for you. And, your passport has to be sent to Vietnam Embassy directly or by post.