Vietnamese visa is one of important kind of travel documents issued by Vietnamese competent authorities. It allows foreigners to enter Vietnam. There are three legal ways to get a visa to Vietnam and each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Vietnam Visa via Vietnam Embassy or Consulate
- Your Vietnam visa is already stamped on original passport when you get your passport back.
- It’s required for applicant to deal with Vietnam Embassy in person directly.
- Original passport will be required to submit to the Embassy.
- It takes at least 5 days to get your visa.
- It is time-consuming and inconvenient for those who live far from Vietnam Embassy.
- Besides visa fee, there are some more fees applicants need to cover including delivery, processing fee, handling and expedited fees.
You can check out contact details of Vietnam Embassy & Vietnam Consulates all around the world via: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/embassy/
- Convenience: Foreigners are able to apply for this type of visa anywhere as it is completely done online
- Time saving: You don’t need to wait outside the Embassy for hours just to get the official Visa
- Money saving: service fee and visa stamp fee are what you have to pay if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. However, there is no extra fee to be paid and these fees are fixed on the website of the company.
- Safe: all your personal information are highly secured and governed by Vietnamese Immigration Department.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is a type of visa for Vietnam that foreign travelers with leisure or business purposes.
- Vietnam Visa on arrival is acceptable for air travelers only.
- After 1 or 2 working days, you will receive a Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. This is not a Vietnam visa. You will get Vietnam visa when arriving Vietnam airport at check-in counter. Therefore, it may take time to queue to have the visa stamped on your passport.
- Convenience: Like Vietnam Visa on Arrival, e-visa can be easily obtained anywhere and anytime as long as you have a device with the Internet connection.
- Time-saving: It takes you only about 3 working days to know whether your Vietnam visa application is approved or not. Also, you can apply for e-visa online; therefore, you don’t need to spend time traveling to Vietnam Embassy or queuing at Vietnam airport check-in counter to get visa.
- Vietnam e-visa will be sent to your email after 3 days if your visa application is accepted.
- Money saving: Applicants only need to pay US$25 for each Vietnam e-visa.
- Visitors can enter Vietnam via air at any of Vietnam’s 8 international airports; via land at 13 international border gates; and via sea at 7 seaports across the country.
- Vietnam e-visa is only applicable for the citizens of 40 countries in the list.
- If your visa application is not be accepted, your visa fee will not be refunded.
- Vietnam e-visa is only available for 30 days with one single entry.
- Vietnam e-visa is valid for foreigners traveling to Vietnam with vacation purposes.
- People who have this kind of visa should check with your airlines before booking a flight as e-visa is new, some certain airlines or even immigration staff at the airports may not accept it.
Above are advantages and disadvantages of three main ways of getting Vietnam visa. With the information of each type of Vietnam visa, it can help you choose the most suitable way for you to get a visa. Hope your time in Vietnam is one of your memorable moments in your life. To get Vietnam Visa in the most conveninet & effective way, please contact with us through: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/