Please make sure to check whether your country is in Vietnam visa exemption list. If your country does not appear in this list, you are required to apply for Vietnam visa prior to your travel.
For those who are at Cambodia border, there are 2 ways to obtain Vietnam visa including Visa embassy and Visa on arrival. In which, Vietnam Visa on Arrival is highly recommended thanks to its convenience, and cost-efficiency as compared to the traditional one. However, this type of application is only available for those who plan to enter Vietnam by air.
Therefore, if you are at Cambodian border and want to cross to Vietnam, you will need to find local Embassy of Vietnam to apply for visa.
The contact address is as below:
- Vietnam Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Address: 436 Monivong Blvd., Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: (855) 23 726 273/ 726 274
Fax: (855) 23 362 314
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Sihanouk Ville, Cambodia
Address: 310 Ekreach – Khan Mittapheap – Sihanouk City
Phone: (855) 3493 3669
Fax: (855) 3493 3669
Email: [email protected]
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Batambang, Cambodia
Address: Road No.3, Batambang province, CAMBODIA
Phone: (855) 5395 2894
Fax: (855) 5395 2894
Email: [email protected].com
With visa application procedure at Embassy, you will have to submit your original passport together with visa application. The processing time will likely take at least 4 to 5 working days. If you have any question, please contact or show up in person at nearest Embassy so they can be answered correctly.
(*) Please note that if you are Cambodian, you will be exempted from getting Vietnam visa for a stay of maximum 30 days.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
If Cambodian travelers want to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days and if other nationalities who are not eligible for getting Vietnam visa exemption, they are required to have visa prior to their trip. The application procedure has been made totally online and time-efficient. It only includes 2 steps:
- First of all, you will need to complete an online application form with information on your background and trip such as your full name, arrival date, arrival airport, number of applicant, etc. Please make sure that the information you provide is correct.
- A visa approval letter will be sent to you within 2 working days (in normal cases) or just 1 day (in urgent cases) after making payment (by Credit/Debit Card).
- Print out you letter, completed application, bring along your original passport, 02 photos (pass-port sized) and stamping fee to get visa stamped at Vietnam airport.
The total cost will consist of service fee and stamping fee. You can check our website at https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vietnam-visa-fees/ for further information.
If you have any difficulty applying for visa, please make a call to (+84) 946 583 583 (24/7) or send e-mail to us at [email protected]. We are always willing to help you at our best.