There are two offices of Vietnam Embassy and General Consulate of Vietnam in India. They function as a connection between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in the home country. They are also places where Indian citizens and residents can contact to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Following are the contact details of these Vietnam Embassy and consulates in India:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
- Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, INDIA
- Phone: (91-11) 2687.9852 (+
- Fax: (91-11) 2687.9869
- Email: [email protected] [email protected]
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
- Phone: (9122) 2673 668
- Fax: (9122) 2673 663
- Email: [email protected]
If you are citizen or resident of India and want to contact the Vietnam Embassy for visa issue, you are highly recommended to read the following information in advance as you may have two options to handle your Vietnam visa application:
- Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam in India. Kindly be advised that the procedures and fees are subject to be changed depending on where you apply.
- Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from India online (Note: it is available for those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY). This option is highly recommended as it is very convenient, especially if your place is far from the Vietnam Embassy. With this option, you neither need to travel across a long distance to the Vietnam Embassy nor send your passport away by post, you only need a device with internet access to submit application form for Vietnam visa approval letter via email and then get visa stamped upon your arrival at Vietnam airport.
To know more about the difference between these two ways of Vietnam visa application and how they work, please click here: http://vietnamembassy.org/business-or-travel-visa-to-vietnam/