If you wish to contact the Vietnam Embassy in Romania, you will find its contact details here:
Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest, Romania
- Address: No. 35, C.A. Rosetti street, district 2, Bucharest, Romania
- Phone: (4021) 311 03 34
- Fax: (4021) 312 16 26
- Your Email: [email protected]
► If you are citizen of Romania and want to apply for a visa to Vietnam, you can do it by either of the following ways:
- Directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to apply for a visa; OR
- Apply for a visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages:
Vietnam Visa on arrival
Vietnam Visa at Embassy
- No need to send your original passport away
- A complete online process
- Taking only a short time to apply for a visa on arrival online, the thing you need is a computer with internet connection
- No dealing with immigration authorities. We deal with them on your behalf.
- Especially convenient for those who are currently staying far away from available Embassies
- Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane
- Dealing directly with Vietnam embassies
- Queuing in front of Immigration Counter at arrival airports in Vietnam to have visa stamp
- Possibly having names of other people on your approval letter
- Foreigners cannot apply for visa on arrival themselves, the application must go through authorized travel agencies in Vietnam or organizations
- Parting with your original passport
- Having to drive to nearest embassies or sending documents by mail
- What if the nearest Vietnam embassy is too far from your place?
► If you are citizen of other countries but currently living in Romania, please check to make sure if you are required a valid visa for your travel to Vietnam and how to apply for a visa from your place.