As Chile is included in Vietnam Visa exemption list, visitors from this country who want to visit Vietnam for tourism purpose, are not required to apply for Vietnam Visa. The maximum time for a stay in Vietnam is 90 days. (Citizens of other countries please check here to find out where your country is included in the list of exemption)
But if their stay in Vietnam is more than 90 days then a valid Vietnam visa will be required. There are currently 2 ways of applying for a Vietnam visa. The traditional one is to apply in person at Vietnam Embassy, another one is to apply through Vietnam-visa.com.
Applying for Visa at Vietnam Embassy
For this type of application, you will have to show up in person at the nearest Embassy to complete the procedures. Remember to bring along necessary documents including your original passport, application form, sponsorship documents, and visa fee. For now, there is an Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile. The address and contact details is as follow:
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN SANTIAGO, CHILE
Address: Avenida Eliodoro. Yanez 2897 Provindecia, Santiago de Chile
Phone: (56.2) 244 3633
Fax: (56.2) 244 3799
It will likely take you around 5 working days to process the visa application.
Applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
This new type of visa application is highly recommended for those who want to enter Vietnam by air for its transparency, time and cost efficiency.
First, all procedures are made online and you are not required to prepare any kind of documents like passport, and sponsorship paper, it is obvious that you can save time and cost (for traveling and delivery fee).
Secondly, in terms of processing time, it only takes you from 2 to 7 business days to receive the prior Approval Letter depending on your demand.
Lastly, the price for online visa only consists of stamping fee and service fee. therefore, it will definitely cheaper than that of the traditional one.
- First, you are required to fill in an online application form with written information such as your full name, age, arrival and exit date, etc.
- Then, you will receive Visa Approval Letter via mail after making payment. You can make payment using Credit/Debit Card. Please visit our website to find out more information on Service and Stamping fee.
- Lastly, your visa will be stamped at the international airport that you arrive at. Please bring along necessary documents and stamping fee to finish your procedure. At present, there are 5 international airports in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City for you choose from.
- Visa on Arrival is only available for those who want to enter Vietnam by air, visitors traveling by land or sea please go to Embassy to apply for visa.
- Please double check with your passport to ensure all information you provide is correct. We do not take responsibility for any error caused by your mistake.
Detailed guide to get Vietnam Visa for Chilean passport holders can be found on: http://vietnam-visa.com/guide/chile
If you have any trouble when getting Vietnam Visa, please contact us through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try our best to solve your problems.