Nowadays, citizens of other countries that are not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list could apply for a visa to Vietnam in 3 different ways:
- Apply for a Vietnam E-visa
- Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam
- Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam online.
But before applying for one of those 3 methods, it’d better if you understand clearly the way it works as following. Vietnam e-visa is applicable for those who visit Vietnam for leisure purpose under 30 days only while there is currently no Vietnam Embassy in Ireland. That means you had to find the nearest convenient Vietnam Embassy in United Kingdom for your Vietnam visa application (even you have to take transfer-flight just for applying for Vietnam visa – that is time consuming, costly and complicated; especially for a vast country like United Kingdom).
Once again, you are so lucky because nowadays, we have the new way, actually the more convenient and faster way than going to Embassy to get Vietnam visa from Ireland: Vietnam Visa on arrival
The procedure to apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival in Ireland as well as getting Vietnam Visa for UK citizen is
Step 1: Quickly fill in application form online with your full name, estimated arrival date and airport you are going to come. Pay service fee online.
Step 2: Get an email with their official Vietnam visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Step 3: Prepare hard copy of Approval Letter, 2 passport-sized photos according to noted requirements to get visa stamped on original passport at Vietnam airports.
Note: Before applying for Vietnam visa on arrival from Ireland, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is available for those who travel to Vietnam by air ONLY. And there are 4 available international airports in Vietnam that includes Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
For more detailed information on visa application procedures and procedures for foreigners, please contact us for further information.
- Tel: (+84) 946 583 583
- Email: [email protected]